From:
Joel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:15:44 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have taken a break from ferret song writing to put together a large
diorama of the Rainbow Bridge.  You can see some photos of it via your
browser at <http://Albums.Photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=693784&a=5056085>
The URL is case sensitive.

The diorama is in a large blue plexiglass enclosure and measures 29" wide
by 26" deep.  The ferrets on the bridge, the white and cinnamon pair on the
left, and the sable with the large red ball in the rear, were made by Tori
West.  She does wonderful animals and birds and her work is exhibited in
private collections, museums and galleries.  The two sable ferrets on the
right are by Jeanne Stadtmiller another talented artist from New York.

The other birds and animals are from many sources.  I made all of the
individual flowers, insects (look closely), trees and landscaping as well
as the bridge itself.

There are two books on the bench on the left.  One is a readable copy of
the Rainbow Bridge legend.  The other is a memorial volume with the names
of my own and friends' ferrets that have passed over the bridge as well as
the names of others such as Kodo, Dillinger and Anna-Sage that we have all
come to know via the FML.

I hope you enjoy seeing it.

Hugs to you and your ferrets,

Mary Cohen