Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:45:22 -0800
Hello everyone out there in carpet shark land :-)

Jen, Sasha and Snowy here... Several days ago, Joanne Ruffner posted a
request asking for help with ferret bedding donations to the "Helping
Hands" shelter in New Castle, PA ...

I would like to donate as many bedding pieces as possible and I have the
resources (fabric and thread) but I lack a good quality sewing machine
and the time needed to devote to this project

(I'm still looking for a permanent place to live and a permanent job and
this eats up so much of my time!)

So I'm looking for several ways to help out (but need your help as well):

1) Is there anyone in the Seattle area who has the time to make some
bedding (hammocks, sleepsacks, etc.) if I donated the materials (I have
LOTS of fleece and other quality fabrics, thanks to Tara and her hubby
in Tacoma!) ???  OR

2) Is there anyone out there anywhere who would be willing to make (or
send already made items) as many bedding pieces as they reasonably can
for $50.00?  (I don't know what the average cost is to make a single,
standard hammock)  Then I will pay the bedding maker directly and they
can then ship the bedding to the shelter.

I'm happy to pay shipping charges for the items to be sent directly to
the shelter as well.... I'd like to help this way, in lieu of sending
just a simple cash donation, so please contact me as soon as possible
via email with your suggetions

THANKS SO MUCH, Jennifer and the dynamic duo  :-)