From:
Onyx and Shamrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 17:24:00 -0600
Someone was saying how much they loved dark-eyed whites.  Aren't they
beautiful?  My was a rescue from a reptile shop... he was dropped off
by his owners when they moved to San Antonio, and in horrible shape.
He is much better now, and has become my favorite lovey boy.

Hunting...
My two most laid back ferrets, Frosty (see above) and Sebastian, are also
the two that attempt to kill the rats when we are cage cleaning.  Frosty has
actually killed a pullet (feathers everywhere!)...  bit through it's spinal
column, but didn't attempt to eat it as far as we could tell.  Both of these
boys are the most laid back, least hyper of my ten.  They both are lap
ferrets and give kisses.  So don't be fooled by those calm exteriors...
these little guys can hunt!

In other news.. i may be getting another BEW next weekend... got a call
from a breeder friend in North Texas and he has a one year old available.
I need another ferret..... *grin*

val