Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:53:00 -0400
Hi all - a wonderful kind woman directed me to a site called:
http://www.fundable.com/startcollection

to start a fund for MoJoMan, so he can get his adrenal surgery and not
have to go thru what Zeus did. I am not too sure how it works, and
even not sure if I can post this here - but if anyone can help, it is
listed under: Help save Mojoman.

Many thanks to all of you for the ideas, the sympathy and the emails of
love and kindness I received for Zeus. I don't have words to express
how you all made me feel - but I'm sure, in your own ways - you all
know what I mean.

God Bless.

Kim and Her Army of Idiots