From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:28:24 EDT
We are about to enter the most active part of Hurricane Season.
Historically the period between August 15 running through October 15
being the deadliest as well as most frequent Hurricane (forming)/striking
the United States.  It should be noted that the Most dangerous period is
between 7 September and 30 September.

During the first week of August I will be posting links that will best
assist you to track, and prepare for Hurricane approaching the United
States.

I am SURE all of you have your evacuation routes at the ready, evacuation
packs and cages close by.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends Disaster Response