From:
Frank Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 13:10:26 CET
Hi everyone,

Sebastian goes in for the big snip tomorrow (poor guy).  I also asked the
vet here in Germany about getting my female, Pris, done too, but he said
that he only does that in cases where her reproductive organs are actually
causing problems.

Now, I've heard a lot here and on the FAQ about aplastic anemia affecting
un-neutered females.  Who do I listen to?  I know doctors in Germany really
don't like doing surgery where there's no immediate danger, and often go too
far with this philosophy, but is he right?

Please reply personally, since I don't always have time to read the list.

Thanks much,

Frank, Sebastian and Pris.