From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:11:23 -0700
I received a call from a woman who is part of an animal rescue group
in Cottonwood, Arizona. That's up in the northerly part of the state.
Three big male ferrets were confiscated from some one along with other
animals. I have no details but the rescue group has no experience with
ferrets and they would best be out of there as soon as possible. They
are not being handled, probably not being cleaned up after, either, as
the personnel don't have experience with ferrets. She did say they are
2 1/2 years old. Some paperwork was found from when they were
purchased. Two are perhaps a buff color.

Please, if anyone can give these guys a loving home contact the
Adopt-for-Life Center for Animals. Phone 928-634-7387.
Alternate number is Adrianne at 928-649-5675.

Ferret Friends is full and I cannot take them.

Thanks, I do hope they get out of there.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ