From:
Shannon Benes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:16:12 EST
this is for Mark Strong, I had the same problem, theres maybe 2-3 inches on
each side of my bedroom door and since i never locke the boys in their cage
they use the corner quite a bit, instead of a plastic litterbox i lined the
inside of a small shoebox with contact paper and then filled it with
litter,when the door is opened the side of the box bends inward, it might
slide forward slighty but not too much, and in case they "accidently" miss
the box i also stuck a big square of contact paper to the floor, it seems
to work better than newspaper, my guys liked to tear it up and my kitten
was only too happy to help

and CJ if yer reading this the guys are doing great, bobbys almost as fat
as the others and he's become quite the troublemaker, he makes more noise
than chitters and spends all his waking moments harrassing everyone, 5am
yesterday morning he was jumpin on deja trying to wake him up to wrestle, i
swear he makes more noise than the dogs, i picked him up and put him in his
hammok and the little rat ran out, jumped on my foot and started gnawing on
my ankle, from the noises he was makeing i think he was a lil annoyed with
me BIG change from the sweet, quiet boy that i first brought home :)

Shannon