From:
April Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:19:11 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for their responses to my post regarding
Minnie.  I posted last week about my ferret acting strange and lethargic.  I
have had an overwhelming response.  I would like to thank everyone for their
advice and help in this matter.  It's nice to know their are so many people
out there who care about the well-being of all fuzzies.

Minnie has been acting normal ever since.  She's been steeling all of the
Halloween candy she can get her teeth around and adding it to here stash
under the bed.  She never even attempts to eat the candy.  She just likes to
put it in a pile and hide it....along with hair brushes, my son's toys and
anything else she thinks is cool.  She's a very rotten ferret.  I hope she
continues to act normal.  Her yearly checkup is coming up so I'll tell the
vet about her episode then unless something else happens.

Thanks, again!
April Robertson
Skunka (Seth) and Poo Poo's (Minnie), too!!!