From:
Yael Dragwyla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 1994 19:23:18 -0500
My ferret, Frieda-Weasel, had to be put to sleep yesterday because she had
insulinoma and was in terminal agony from it (she was 10 or so).  Is there
any way you can let me know places near me where I can get young ferrets?  My
home is so EMPTY without her!  I live in Seattle, WA.  I understand there are
places from which one can adopt ferrets near me, but I don't know exactly
where.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who can tell me where to get a new
ferret -- or actually a pair of young ones, so they can be company for each
other.  Thank you, Yael Dragwyla