From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:49:41 EDT
Seans' school is having a science fair.  They must do a real science
experiment (required).  Special Ed students are exempt.  I contacted his
teacher and asked if we could do one anyway however.  I thought it would
be fun for Sean and good exposure to more "normal" like school work.  I
voiced that I was concerned that he could only do something simple like
mold on bread when others were doing hugely elaborate projects.  She said
it was okay for him to participate, and suggested doing something with
the ferrets for him.  That way it would at least be original... and it
would be something he liked and would be in his expertise!

Aha...... Remember the new deaf page I wrote with using a light switch
to call deaf ferrets?  I have not don't it myself yet.  So that is Seans
experiment.  He is teaching Ping and Pong to come to a light switch.  LOL.
It will all be done with scientific method.  Who knows if we do a good job
of it, it might be fun to publish on my website.  "Seans great
experiment".  LOL.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Wolfy

Please visit: