From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:48:24 -0700
My apologies to those who took offense to my satirical comparison of
Arnie to the horrific Hitler.  The point (and it was a dull one) I was
attempting to make was that those who 'rule', make the laws.... and not
all of them are to our liking.... like not voting for ferret freedom in
California.  This after he had told several ferret owners that he would
do so... it is still HIS decision, and therefore 'law' that fuzzies
cannot be legal.

Regarding the liberal vs conservative, thank you to those who pointed out
that there can be a liberal Bush supporter.  Way up north, we tend to
have a mindset of Republican = conservative, and Democrat = liberal...
I won't go into the Green Party, the Libertarian, as my ferrets have
asked me to quit writing of things I know little about... and they way
out number me 15 to 1, so they 'rule'

Again, as someone who has lost countless ancestors of a different
heritage to ruthless invaders screaming manifest destiny, I am sorry
for opening up wounds made in Europe by the daemon Hitler.

Michelle (the politically challenged), and the gang of 15