From:
Jackie Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:58:50 EDT
Woke up this morning to a bunch of tiny ants playing in the ferrets play
area.  Thankfully no ferrets were in residence.  I have had no luck
finding the point of entry.  The floor has been scrubbed with vinegar
and I have tried cinnamon and powder at baseboards and doorways.  The
numbers are down but not gone.  Does anybody have any safe methods for
ant removal.  Safe for the ferrets, not necessarily for the ants.

Jackie

Heart of  Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue (HOFA)
Health  Chair
http://www.hofa-rescue.org/
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
August 26,  2006