From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:14:51 -0600
I must admit that the first FML I received was the one with Gordon's--I
will call it what it seems to me--attack on Sandee.  I had read Sandee's
post for the day, and even as an amateur, I could figure out that she is a
ferret, and trust me, she sounds just like my Pea Pie would if she could
talk!  I know I'm not the first, and I doubt I will be the last, to respond
to Gordon's unwarranted attack on a critter who is trying to make all the
"hoomans" feel better about loosing a beloved pet.  Kudos to Sandee, Jeers
to you Gordon...

Tammy & Pea Pie (the carpet shark)