Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:44:46 -0400
Hi all,

Three little ferrets are in immediate need of a home - two male sables
purchased together from a local pet store, and one white female found
wandering close to a breeding facility located near here (Binghamton).
All are fully vetted, healthy, approx. 1.5 years old, very loving, no
biting, get along with other animals. The owner has just been taken to
jail and will be there for several years, so this is a permanent
surrender.

They would come with small, hamster-type wire cages, hammies and toys.
They've been eating Totally Ferret but the owner's mom will give them
a good quality cat food that she feeds to her cats. She has several
cats and dogs in her home and no place for the ferrets (who are used to
free roaming), so they will stay in their small cages until adopted.
The female sleeps separately but all three play well together. If
necessary, she will adopt the two males together and the female
separately.

Please respond to me directly if you can help these kids find a good
4-ever home, foster or shelter them temporarily. I'll be happy to
assist with transportation. Please feel free to crosspost as this is
the only mailing list I'm on.

Thanks!!!

Susann Thiel