From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:43:31 -0700
First, my new little old gal, Phoebe, has this strange habit...for the
life of me I dont recall my other ferrets doing this as constantly as she
does...she is a butt sniffer, of course when I first brought her home I
expected that, but every chance she gets she's nosin' around at the back
end of all the ferrets..is there a reason?

Secondly, I think it would be neat if we all posted the wheres whos when
and hows we all came about naming our ferrets.

Chandler, obviously I like the names of the characters in the tv
show,Friends, Chandler was this goofy little kit who demanded all my
attention when I sat in front of his cage at the pet store

Socks came with her name and she just did not remind me of anyone on the
show, plus she had her name for 9 monts already.

Joey, a Slinky Shelter ferret...is gorgeous beefy male..

Phoebe shes a little old lady and all her marbles are not in the same bag,
just like the phoebe on the show.

But some of you have some really GREAT names and I would love to hear the
stories of how you came up with them.

Thanks
June Louis and the zoo