Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:41:27 EST
I just saw the funniest thing ever!!!!!!  Ben not ONLY went on the Today
Show and apologized AND recanted, but I just got done watching Conan
O'Brien and Conan brought a ferret out and Ben serenaded it to "What Do I
Have To Do (to make you like me)" with the lights dimmed and the music in
the background.  It was hysterical!!!!!!!  That poor ferret was trying so
hard to get away LOL  I'm surprised he didn't get bit....that would have
been even funnier :D.  I guess I'm just a bit sick but I think it would
have been funny if they had a ferret trained to "fake attack" him and had
blood everywhere oh well, I guess I'll have to apply as a writer on Conan
or something :S.

Later Taters,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen