Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:01:53 -0800
>I make a motion that no one on this list use that expression ever again in
>reference to a ferret...do I hear any seconders for it?

Not only do you not hear a second from me, you hear an objection.  A forum
of discussion is based on free exchange of information, not on your personal
preferences as to speech patterns.  If this man wishes to 'get rid of' his
ferrets, better he tell us and offer them to good homes than simply be
silent about it, tape them into a shoebox, and bury them alive.  The welfare
of ferrets and ferret owners is more relevant to this mailing list than the
delicate sensibilities of any fraction of it's membership.

     - Matthew Oesting

---
---  "Put the skunk back into the box..."  - Ralph Oesting
---