From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:00:43 -0400
To the wonderful loving,caring people who responded to Eleanor's post
about Bailey!

I am not one to ask for much but for my gang - i will accept help.

Bailey was stable enough to have the needed exploritory surgery and the
Vet found & removed the following:

Pancreas riddled with:
3 large insulinomas, 13 + (she lost count) smaller ones (some may be left
behind); left adrenal tumor and she also debulked the prostatic cyst.

He made it through surgery but the next 24-48 hours are critical and he
is on watch.  His BG did spike up to 105 but she expected higher.  (It
was steady between 22-33 all week)  It appears the combination of things
must have caused the crash he had which was a sudden onset.

Please keep Bailey in your prayers and if you would like to help us
here @ LFFR - you can go to my EBAY store and purchase anything or
contact his Vet with a credit card donation.  Please contact us for
information

More about us in case you don't know.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com

To Buy Bedding from Ebay
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

again, Thank you from our hearts to the awesome people who purchased or
donated today and wished us well.!  We are truly blessed to know you.

Rose , Bailey and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR