From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 08:55:45 -0400
Good Morning Folks,

I think we are set for the Pet Expo at the Cabarrus Arena in Concord,
NC is this Saturday but still needing volunteers to help. Two people
who were going to help cannot do so now. If you can help please email
me at [log in to unmask] ASAP. We need to get your name
badges printed. Our booths #81-82 are directly in front of concession
stands so there will be people around us continually. There will be a
lot of questions needing answered, raffle tickets and sales table to
man. Tony and I can only do so much and with the crowd of up to 10,000
people + there is no way we can do this alone. Maybe we can handle it
but it will not be a success with just us two. Please help? For Expo
information, directions, etc. <http://www.charlottepetexpo.com/>

Also, the Raffle tickets for the Panasonic-VIERA / 50" Class / 1080p /
600Hz / Plasma HDTV-TC-P50G20 donated by Jed & Holly starts this
Saturday at Pet Expo and will run for up to 60 days. An error was made
in the ticket pricing. The correct pricing is;
For donations of: $5.00 = 1 ticket / $20.00 = 5 tickets / $50.00 = 15
tickets. Every ticket is a chance to win and winning ticket will be
drawn in front of a live-feed webcam over the internet at a specified
time to be announced. The TV is in my possession now and will be set
up at the Expo. Very nice TV.

Thank you for your continued support and please come join us,

Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven