From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:22:57 -0500
I have an art show starting this Monday and ending on the thursday.  the
opening is Monday night 6-8pm, it's informal and there will be pop and
snacks.  the show is one main piece of work that mixes paintings and
computer animation, and the subject is ferrets.  there will also be a
video explaining how the project is created.  this show is dedicated to
Storm, who passed away a few weeks ago.  there will be a couple of small
paintings of Storm.  for more information and directions to the show,
check out:

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/inthestillofnight.html

I hope to see some ferret people.  if you cannot make the opening, I'll
be happy to meet you at other times if you e-mail me and let me know when
you'll be around.

after the show, I'll put up a webpage and explain my art work in more
detail.  I'll post again then.

thank you.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu