Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:47:27 +0000
This is the site for Virbac and the Suprelorin implants. Your vet can
order directly from this page.
http://www.virbacferretsusa.com/about-suprelorinf-implant

The cost to the vet is obviously going to be less than what you are
charged. I cannot quote the price that the vet pays, but if you have a
good relationship with your vet, they should not 'gouge' you. My vet
charges me $160 per implant and usually will not charge me an office
visit for the process of implanting. I've also had several ferrets (as
many as 6) implanted with melatonin or Suprelorin at one time and been
charged for only one office visit. It never hurts to ask for this kind
of a 'volume discount' from your vet.

Jeff

Caring for Boomer, Zoomer, Gemini, Bella, Pinky, Simba, & Nala

In memory of Luna, Neo, Sweet Sylvie, Baby Girl, Dozer, Morphy,
Trinity, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop, Pip, Possum, Hunny, Mr. Parker,
Misty, Frodo, Baggins