From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:16:21 -0500
The Crew of Merry Mayhem and my family would like to wish you all a very,
Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.  May this year bring
peace and less fighting to the FML!  And may it bring less strife and
more peace to the world, also.

Bill-thank you so much for all you do, the tough job of being a
moderator.  For those of you who have never met this man, you've missed
meeting a true gentleman.  The Crew is applauding you.

To all who have lost their beloved little fur kids lately, I send my
sincere condolences.  Things have been hectic here, and I've missed being
able to write to each of you.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"