From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:18:57 -0700
I honestly didn't mean to start a furor over garlic, folks...sorry!

Sean:
re: the anemia, I was /not/ aware of that; like I said, I'm a chiropractor,
not a vet, and my patients don't usually eat their bandages.  I have never
heard of these reactions to garlic, and will keep them in mind in the
future as well as look into it more.  Thank you very much for pointing
out this important aspect to everyone; I've asked Ela to send me her
references.  Re: the allicin breakdown w/ air, I've been told that over and
over, but as I'm soon to be moving, it may take some time to track down the
reference for you.  Feel free to bug me if I don't get back to you about it.

re: 'by the way, what is a "home-made infusion"?', I was responding to
Ela's private email to me.

Betty Janner:
Email me about posting Tinder's pics.  I will probably be moving my website
soon (when I move) but I can host a small page and some pics, temporarily
anyway.

Amaril*Lo: What a great story! You must be very proud of MoJo.

Thanks to everyone who wrote back to me about allergies!  I've heard from
almost the full range of the spectrum, from people who were violently
allergic to everything BUT ferrets, to people who developed welts from the
mere contact with a poor fuzzbutt.  Sounds (just from the responses I got)
that it's less likely to be allergic to ferts, but if you are, it can be
pretty bad.

Dooks to everyone, plus warm thoughts and comfort to all those with sick
fuzzies or those who have passed on.
- Megan

--
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC (chironottavet!), and
  Grover (yum! cool new soup!!! *snarf*)