From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:49:28 -0400
Hi folks,

A lady at work asked me today if I wanted another ferret.  I have four,
which is enough for me right now.  I know little about this ferret except
that she bought it recently.  It's probably not more than 4-5 months old.
She said that someone in her household turned out to be severely allergic
and so they can't keep it.  She said it's had the appropriate shots.  I
don't have much other information yet.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with her,
or try to find out more information for you.

Thanks,
Karen
I am clay and I am water
Falling forward in this order
While the world spins 'round so fast
Slowly I'm becoming who I am.
                        -- Margaret Becker
No trees were harmed in the production of this message. However, a
rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org