From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:39:26 -0800
Hi all!

I just moved back to PA after living in Florida for a year.  While we were
there, I adopted two more wonderful little beasties from Chere McCoy of
Ferret Friends of Indian River County...Fred, almost 2 yrs old, and Mr
Pepper, about 5 yrs.  So, now I'm up to 4.  All boys.  All very bad. :)
Well, when we got back to PA we were moving boxes and trash to the road and
my fiance, Shanon, was cold and couldn't find our box of hats, gloves, etc.
Soooo, he takes one of the ferrets' hammocks, the Shepard & Greene one that
has wool and and top on it that they climb into, and he pulled open the
entrance and stuck it on his head.  He spent the next two days wearing that
thing as a hat when he was outside.  (At least he took it off before we
drove into town.) It was hilarious.  I've taken a few shots of it and will
develop it soon.  So if anyone wants to see them, I could email it to you.
I just can't explain in words how funny it was.

I guess that's all for now.
Jacki
Kif, Trevor, Fred, and Mr Pepper