From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 16:33:08 -0400
In addition to our Tieke having problems (see the two previous digests),
Escher, our 7.5 year old MF female developed lump in what we think is her
large intestine last sunday.  we have given her now twice 3cc mineral oil
(once yesterday and once today) to try to move the blockage along.  She is
drinking and urinating on her own, but doesn't want to eat and her poops are
small, black and dark green, and grainy.  We have been force feeding her
turkey baby food twice a day with amoxci and baytril in it because Dr.
Schiff thought she had an infection.

what else do we need to do???  I really don't want to put her through
another surgery at her age and current condition.  She is really weak and
listless.

thanks

beckers, larry, and the less wild eleven

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch