From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:52:35 -0600
Anonymous postings are needed, IMHO.  There are many reasons someone may
post anonymously - to protect themselves from flames, to protect their
situation (whatever it might be), to protect their little ones, to inform
others of problems, etc.  Without anonymous postings we may be kept in the
dark about certain situations.  I do hope that anonymous posters only do
so when there is a need and not for self gratification or vindictiveness.

Just because someone posts anonomously doesn't mean they aren't telling
the truth, just as it doesn't mean they are.

I've not been to any of the breeders or shelters where issues have arised
so I'm not taking sides either way.  Volunteers normally are willing to
be lenient in their views for the organizations they support.

As for what goes on in areas other than our own - if we haven't been a part
of the situation we really don't know what goes on.  In these situations,
if a neutral party is willing to make a visit that would help.

Just my humble opinion.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services