From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:01:45 -0500
Greetings All!

Well, there is no rest for the wicked and the kids here keep me hoping
trying to find ways to raise money for there over active appetites
(does anyone else's fur kids eat them out of house and shelter?) And of
course they can't let our vet have it easy, they just love to go see
him and help him improve his surgery skills.

So we are doing a bowling benefit, laid back, fun family event, just
what the vet ordered after the hectic holidays!!

Please mark your calendars for January 13, 2008. We are having a bowing
benefit at Meszar's Lanes 4231 Fulton Rd Cleveland, OH 44144-1866 .
From 4:00 PM to 8 PM. Open bowling, pizza, raffles, door prizes and
lots of fun. Cash bar with reduced prices.

Ticket prices are: $25 at the door for adult, $20.00 pre paid by
January 8. Kids from 6 to 11 are $15 at the door, pre paid $10.00. For
ticket information please call 216/351-4694. Elaine or Sarah will be
happy to help you.

Remember the Fulton Road Bridge is under construction, so you will
have to take the detours, or plan your route accordingly.

<http://intl.local.live.com/results.aspx?what=Meszar%27s+Lanes&where=4231+Fulton+Rd%2C+Cleveland%2C+OH+44144-1866%2C+United+States>

Last year we had a blast, and all are welcome, both ferret folk and
non ferret folk.

Feel free to spread the word far and wide!!

Jean Caputo-Lee
Director
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue