From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 17:45:06 -0700
Jenna asked me to post this message regarding her ferret, Vinyl Reign.  She
posted yesterday asking for help, but unfortunately, the little fuzzy
slipped away to the Rainbow Bridge while she was en route to the vet.
Heartbroken and disillusioned, she's given her second fuzzy to her brother
to add to his business, and she's taken herself off the FML.

Heartbroken?  For obvious reasons.  Disillusioned?  Because two of you
lovely people emailed her rather nastily, one (or both) telling her if she
couldn't afford to buy Totally Ferret food she didn't deserve to own a
ferret.  I think perhaps gentle instruction while someone's ferret is dying
might be better than wrathful indignation.  I don't know who it was, wasn't
given the mail, DON'T want to know!!!  My ignorance means I have no hidden
agenda, just disappointment.  For your info, I don't feed my ferrets Totally
Ferret either: oh, baby, just come take a shot at me.  (off the list, if any
of you insist).

I must also mention that others replied back to her kindly; I'm sure she
thanked each of you herself.

Ariel
Jasper, Taz and Baxter
"Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes, and feel with
their own hearts."      -Albert Einstein

Ariel White                                      [log in to unmask]