From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:33:44 -0400
I vote for Boston-I would even get my awesome band to play one night for
our entertainment needs!
(You can check us out at www.xensei.com/users/commonground)

Or how 'bout Newport, RI?  It's still close enough to me that I could get
my band to play, and I could take y'all to my friend's brewery for a tour
and tasting!  Newport is a beautiful city.

And if it's somewhere up here, I could help y'all with the planning!

Cheers,

April

PS Please send good wishes to my Shannon-she's having adrenal surgery on
Monday morning, the same day I start work as a vet tech at the Northboro,
MA VCA (she's having her surgery done there, too!).  I was there for her
surgical consultation this week and commented to the doctor that I wished
I'd applied to their hospital when I'd noticed they were hiring about a
month ago, since my hours at the Worcester Cat Hospital and Bird Clinic
are being cut back, and I ended up meeting with the office manager that
day and getting hired full time the next!  Finally, something good has
happened to me this year!  I also make more money at my new job, and the
vet care discount is even better than at my old job!

I also missed mentioning that it was Shannon's thrid birthday in August,
and Finnegan's third in September!  What a bad mommy!  The birthdays for
my ferrets run one a month from July through December, and then Marley's
is in May.  Weird!