From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:17:58 -0700
i should have done this before now...but well...things are crazy around
here...what with the kids needing meds several times a day..and the
crocheting my fingers to the bone..;-)..and my SOS duties...and
EVERYTHING!!!

anyway...Sassy has Cardiomyopathy...just like Wolfie does...at least they
are on the same meds...that makes it easier...and i now know what the
problem is...that helps...

wolfie's meds were $35.00 a month...so now with sassy on the same ones...
it will be like $55.00-$60.00 a month for their meds...

they are both doing ok...wolfie better thawn sassy...but if i remember
right..it took a bit to regulate the doses and frequency of wolfie's
meds...it prolly will with sassy too...

they are both eating well...on chicken gravy...but that is ok...it gives
me the extra bonding time...as i hold each on my lap to feed them...;-)

nope!!!..they are not spoiled...;-)

i sincerely thank everyone for their help and their well wishes and
prayers for my kids...and for me...it means so very much...

i was lucky...i have a great vet that cares about the babies first...but
i need to get that bill paid down as fast as possible...thanks to some
wonderful people, i am working towards that...i can never thank them
enough...i am not one to take something for nothing...and i will think
of a way to repay everybody...somehow...

thanks again...i am so glad to still have my Sassy and Wolfie with me...
i am broken hearted to have lost my Lucky...i am sure God had His reasons
for taking him...but i thank Him for allowing me to keep my Sassy and my
Wolfie...

sorry for rambling...:-/
love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [16]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing 10 of my own...Lucky, Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi,
Jack...and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie...
And a special, special guy...Geezer...and so many more kept close in
my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
My Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv