Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:36:49 -0800
Epimetheus, aka Eppy.

A little ferret that decided to go on a walkabout, and became lost. I
remember how his mommy searched for him, night and day. How I (and
others) would check the FML first thing in the morning for days, weeks,
hoping for word. Weeks drug on, Eppy was missing in sub freezing temps
in Wisconsin.

I know BIG will remember announcing at the Ferret Symposium in Las
Vegas when Eppy was found, and all will remember the cheers, and tears.

I'll never forget the private e-mail I got that day from Donna, *Eppy
Is Home*

Now, Eppy is once again *Home*.

SaraFerret, you will know Eppy by his snaggletooth, and the pieces of
our hearts he has with him.

Please greet this wee boy, and you might want to keep an eye on him,
just in case he gets walkabout-ites again.

Ardith