Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:31:26 -0400
Kat:

Anyone who knows you realizes that you are about the closest thing to
an angel that is out there. I thought that you and Tommy were until
death do you part.

You are so special. There are very few people out there as devoted to
ferrets as you. I am truly sorry your partner did this. You could make
pictures of him and sell them with darts to raise money for your
babies. Or you could give us his cell number so we could call him and
make rude noises.

But mostly... we can be there for you: our Kat.