Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:15:54 MDT
I have a cute story I wanted to share about my pair of fuzzies, Abby and
Taz.

They have separate cages now mainly because my older one, Abby, went thru
a lot of stress when Taz got bigger.  He's very aggressive when he plays
and she couldn't handle it 24/7.  Other than that they do play well
together and get along.  Well, the other day I let them out for their play
session and Abby kept running back and forth to under the couch where her
stash is.  I began watching her and noticed she was going back and forth
from there to Taz's cage.  It appeared she was carrying something small in
her mouth.  She ran back to his cage again and slowed down in front of me
and a piece of food fell out of her mouth.  She was stealin his food!  I
better clean up her stash so it won't draw ants.  But I thought that was
kind of cute and wanted to share.  My little thieves!

Angie, owned by Abby and Taz :)