From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 19:05:55 -0400
Dave, I just wanted to say Good luck to Max, I am glad to hear he is doing so
well.  While I was up at Dr. Bocks with a rescue ferret I peeked in and said
Hi to him, he is just soooo cute.  I have to agree Dr. Bock is great.  As for
both adrenal glands being removed, we have had a few ferrets come through the
shelter who had to have both  out  and are doing great!!
Maybe Max will feel good enough to come to our ferret meeting on July 9th.
Any of you ferret owners in CO who would like to attend, it is July 9th at
3:00 pm at Pets n Stuff.  7777 W. Jewell  thats off Wadsworth and Jewell.
Ferrets aloud  as long as they are vaccinated and are not sick with the
green crude.  We will have goodies for ferrets and people alike.  You can
call me if you need more info. 761-1983.
It will be lots of fun and you can register for the August ferret show while
there if interested.
Oh the papers have been submitted against the BAD vet and I am waiting.
Which makes me more nervous.
Michelle-  I was so pleased to get your call that coffee was found, she is a
real doll.  It breaks my heart to hear of one missing.  Especially one who
just spent their "Vacation" at my house with her pals.
Ferrets kisses to everyone. From all the ferrets at Ferrets Etc, mostly our
Mascot Skittles who is trying to help me write this.
Stephanie