From:
"Joe A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 22:23:38 -0500
I have a 9 week old female ferret named Ghost.  At first the litter training
was going very well and she was using the box 9 times out of ten, but
recently she has decided that she wants to use any corner but the corner
thather litter box is in.

We tried changing the corner that we keep her litter box in,in her cage but
she just picks another corner.  After looking at the FAQ listing we tried
some of their suggestions such as cleaning the area with bleach or some
other cleaner and placing items in the other corners, but she either just
moves the items or goes right where we cleaned two hours before.

We really don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Joe