From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 11:52:54 -0400
Hi Lisette and all who may be having flooring problems, I have seen your
posts now for quite a long time concerning flooring.  I have just put down
a great floor product called Alloc.  It is virtually indestructible.  It
comes in many "wood floor" styles and mine looks like terra cotta.  It
installs by interlocking fitted pieces.  The poop scoops right off,
nothing absorbs.  all you need is vinegar water to clean it.  It cost me
1 little over 1,000 to do the kitchen and dining room, but I have decided
I am going to do the whole house eventually.  I have 22,soon to be 25
ferrets that are mostly free roam, so I know what I am talking about
here.  You should really check the stuff out.  There are cheaper brands,
I believe Lowes & Home Depot have it, but I am sold on this stuff.

Never hurts to take a look and, no, I am not a dealer :)

Regards,
Carol