From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:08:08 -0700
I find this both funny and slightly dangerous,

>This year while my sister was driving me somewhere down the 101 freeway,
>I spotted a car with a FERRET BUMPERSTICKER!!!!!!  Oh, to say I was
>excited would be putting it mildly.  I has my sister get side to side
>with her and through my open window I got her attention.  I made a little
>"cute animal with little paws" motion and pointed to her bumper, then a
>thumbs up!  She smiled very big back to me.  I then held up seven
>fingers and then to me, then pointed to her.  She shook her head as if
>in agreement or ??  and smiled very broadly back at me.  She couldn't do
>much else as she was driving down this busy freeway.  THE 101 FREEWAY!!!

You were on the "Worlds Busiest freeway" and found time to exchange
gesters.

1st problem, in CA we don't like people slowing down and making gesters,
all we know is it could be a gang banger flashing gang signs so if it
were me I would have dropped it into second gear and flew out of there.
(Nissan 300 ZX Z32 real fast)

2nd problem, on our freeways if you get distracted for just a few seconds
you can become "Bumper Art" on the back of one of those barge sized SUV's.

3rd problem, Ferrets are still illegal, who would advertise, it's like
the military, "WE DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T TELL!!"

Death Adder

PS.
Have found two weasels that need home , Call me in the SFV at 3426859
after 4 pm pst