Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:11:37 -0800
Hi all!

Yes, Craisins are those dried cranberries that Ocean Spray puts out.  I
don't know what the vet may say about them, but our personal experience is
that they don't cause our crew to have the big "D" like raisins do and that
they are absolutely wild about them!!  They watch the bag, which is funny
if they are all sitting together and you swing the bag back and forth.
Them little weasel heads swing back and forth with the bag!

We figure they are a good source of vitamin C (helps fight colds) and that
they are good for the urinary tract, too.

Hugs to all the fuzzies out there!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
The Chaos Crew of Killer Weasels:
Robert (I am such a good boy which is why I get lots of craisins)
Theodore (Craisins - I may stop digging if you give me craisins)
Eddie (Just give me the whole bag and no one gets hurt)
Samantha (Me first!  Give me the Craisins first!!)
Kitty, Riggs, and Bonnie (Craisins - ugh! where are those ferretbite
things WE prefer?)