From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:39:18 EST
Dippy My Darling,

You look so sweet and precious on the new FML.  I am so glad we are there
for the world to see.  Did you see all out other FML brothers and sisters
there too??  We sure do run with a good looking bunch of ferrets.  And
did you see that Cookie girl on the front??  What a cutie she is.  But
not to worry my sweet.  You are the sweetest to me.  Have you told all
your friends that they can get FML calendars too??  All they have to do
is send 15.00 and 2.50 for shipping and handling to
Judy Cooke, 851 Burnt Pond Rd.  Ostrander, Ohio 43060.

That's it!  Just 17.50 for the bestest calendar.  Don't forget to tell
them that the proceeds from the calender go to ADV research.  Such a
deal.

Good bye my Dippy love,
Dooks,
Doodlebug, Start of Stage & Screen