From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:21:39 -0800
Debbie,

My ferret Sammy will wag his tail like a dog when he gets excited!  I
will be chasing him and he will run into one of their tubes and lay there
looking at me and wagging his tail like a dog!!  Only one other time did
I ever see one of my kids wag his tail and that was just once while he
was playing with his sister and he never did it again.  I think it is so
cute, I'm sure that lots of people have babies that do this, but it was
a first for me.  He also loves to lay on his back, all sprawled out and
start grooming himself with his front paws to his stomach just like you
see the Sea Otters do!!  Never had one do this either.  I told him that
he probably was a dog or a sea otter before and he just grins at me!!
I have never had one wiggle their ears, though, but who knows, it could
happen!

Everyone take care and God keep you and all your fuzzies safe,
Julie, Sammy & Noni missing the 3 at the bridge