Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:39:05 -0700
Hi everyone.  I apologize for for being just a lurker.  I am here, reading
daily.  Life has been hectic and the site I manage with Lily has been
receiving over a 1000 posts a week, so that doesn't help.  I'm sorry and
I hope everyone here is well and I offer my condolences for those who
have experienced losses recently.  The haiku's are great, btw!!!

Hubble is a member at Little Norway (mine and Lily's site), has been for
a long time.  She has a ferret named Lucky.

Lucky was found outside by Hubble - he looked like a cinamon.  Turns out
Lucky was an albino who was in need of good nutrition.  Hubble brought
him back to health and now he is healthy and sweet and a lovely ferret.
Hubble has to move and she has emailed Lily to see if she could find
someone to adopt Lucky.  Hubble lives by Lake Erie in a place called Port
Stanley, Ontario.  If anyone can help Hubble's email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks guys.  I hope we can find Lucky a home.  Hugs, Pippi

www.communities.msn.com/MyNorwegianFerretFamily