From:
"Stephanie B. Yoong" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 09:28:39 -0400
hi there everyone!
I've been lurking for a long time now, and I am very happy to say that I now
have a beautiful pair of fuzzies.  One is an albino male, the other is a
precious black eyed white female.  the little girl loves to nip ankles to
get attention.  I actually wasn't planning on getting any fuzzies until i
move (i am going clear across the country, and now the little ones are
following me) but i got a call from some people who couldn't take care of
these two anymore, and well, i went to go have a look and i was apalled at
the condition that they were living in.  they went to the vet yesterday, for
a once over, and the little boy has an infection that was undetected.  the
vet thinks it was some sort of skin cyst thing that burst open and got
infected.  he's on topical antibiotics now and hopefully he'll be okay
without surgery.  their ears hadn't been cleaned either and were an absolute
mess...speaking of which, are there any hints other than ferretone or
ferretvite on the tummy?  neither of mine seem to like the stuff much, but
perhaps they will come around.  i'm waiting on the paperwork from the
previous owners to find out when their last shots were, etc.  in any case,
their names are being changed, so they are nameless right now... anyway,
that's all...

--stephanie--and her two mischievous minions