From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:03:25 -0500
Hello and Happy Ferrety Holidays to all

On behalf of ours kids and Bill and I, we want to thank our wonderful
Santa's for their generosity and kindness. The kids are having a
blast going thru the boxes and the goodies inside. You all out did
yourselves. We just want to publicly thank you for everything you did.

On another note. the family that adopted Dewey Boy, he made it thru
Christmas and is still with us. He LOVED his bed and sack. Thanks
again.

Linda & Bill Lake and the
kids from Fuzzy Follies

The more I know about people, the more I love my ferrets!