From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:56:52 -0800
>From:    Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Couldn't resist
>Hello, all!  Just had to comment on this one (Sandy has inspired me :)

Don't worry.  I have a sense of humor...

>From: William Killian - Zen and the Art of Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: zen about some companies from bill's hometown...
>We've used Goat Chow and Mazuri Llama diet...

>Now I've heard of people giving ferrets cat food, and even dog food, but
>*goat* and *llama* food???

<chortle>

>Geez, must be a real zoo there!  I thought 1 cat, 2 ferrets and a Chuck
>was bad. ;)

Okay...

5 dogs, 5 cats, 13 pygmy goats, 1 llama and all the ferrets

The visiting prarie dogs are gone.  The box turtles are back in the wild
now healed.  Some of all the animal types are "rescued".

We have a 15 acre mini-farm with two houses and other out-buildings.
Plenty of room.  We breed the ferrets and the goats.

The goats eat back the grass and weeds.  The llama guards the goats.  Cats
keep down the mice.  Dogs have some guard duties.  Ferrets are the free
loaders  <grin>

-bill

--
bill and diane killian