From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 15:01:28 -0700
Here is a funny story.  We make LUMPS for the ferret's twice a day.  While
looking for Sylvie who always sleeps in odd places we found all these LUMPS
dishes and a small plater we put whipping cream in.  My mom usually makes
this for them and I asked her doesn't she know the plates are gone and she
said no.  Until one day, with a full plate of LUMPS does Fluff Fluff take
off with it.  Luckily he didn't get far, but left a trial of LUMPS on the
floor.  Fluff Fluff continues to take the plates, not sure why he does
this.  Considering we have fed them this food for about 4-5 months now.
Since Slinky is a pig we resorted to at least 2-3 plates of this so all get
some.  Anyone have a food plate stealer?

Debbie