From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 20:42:09 -0500
Monster from London here.  (Hopeful for the Canadian Moose stack team)

We have a serious practice problem!  I've sent Megan out over and over, but
there seems to be a shortage of moose plop in downtown London!  If PawPaw
can get run down by a Moose in Atlanta, there must be some around!  I think
she just needs to look harder!  In the mean time, we may have a solution.
Megan's parents have Norweigan Elkhounds.  They're supposed to be able to
hunt moose.  Now, they've never seen a moose, and they aren't moose, but
they're certainly big enough to >BE< moose!  So, the question is - will dog
plop do?  (I saw them on our vacation, and they're big and furry, with funny
tails, and they have big plops too!  They must have a huge litter box!)

So, if this will be OK, let me know.  Also, when are the trials for the
team?  I'm all ready to go!

Monster, FLO agent 00T (licensed to kill toes!)

*** Megan - "hey!  get off that desk - Geez - I'm talking to my deaf ferret
again!"