Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:09:56 EST
Hi all,

Just had to share - turned on HBO tonite and "Spice World" was on.  Hope
this doesn't offend anyone, but it's a total cheeseball movie (admittedly,
I'm not a real big Spice Girls fan).  Anyway, as I was about to flip the
channel, the Spice Girls were practicing one of their acts in Milan with
some really muscular male dancers who were showing off to them.  Scary
Spice said as one of the guys rippled his chest muscles, "wow, it looks
like two ferrets are wiggling around in there!"

did anyone else catch that?  it was pretty funny...  :)

Jen and the "Jill Power" crew (hee hee): Casey, Jasmine, Samantha and
Daisy!