From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:31:50 -0600
Amanda........... Monty is not going to reverse all of his problem
behaviors for you in one or two days with his own room - This is going to
take time and love and patience - I am rather worried about your feeling
of needing immediate resolve of all the fuzzy acting out that Monty has
to go thru - He has been abandoned by others and it is going to take him
a "while" to get thru these issues - By a while it may be a month or maybe
a lot longer - Are you ready for the challenge ????  If so........take a
chill and quit throwing up your hands when it doesn't work out for you
immediately .  If you cannot commit to giving him the time, love and
understanding he needs, it would be best for you to find him another
home - This time maybe he can find that forever home he is wanting and
needing so badly - Hopfully with other ferrets - I think he needs the
companionship of other fuzzballs to get over his insecuritys - But I
agree with you that your getting another one at this point would NOT be a
good thing for anyone - Good luck and give Monty a big kiss for me !!!!!

Mindy, Joey, Lucy and Elvis
With Stinky, Junior, Sally and Fatboy Slim watching over us all..........
Enjoying the show !!!